Vision, Ethos & Development
Our Ethos & Aims
Wittering Primary School will develop and prosper to the benefit of the school and wider community. We are “Learning To Fly High”.
Our aims encapsulate everything that our school is about. They are not targets, which may or may not be achieved at some time in the future but our expectations of what will happen in the school on a daily basis. They are intended to be reminders of why we are here.
- To provide a high standard of education and discipline.
- To encourage strong links between home and school and to work in partnership with parents.
- To have a school ethos which is welcoming and conducive to learning in a stimulating way.
- To provide a sense of community to all who are associated with the school.
- To ensure an inclusive, secure and caring environment where the children can feel safe, well cared for and happy while they learn and grow.